Five Star Ratings
Our resort is designed to give you the true feeling of being in the Philippines, to taste the local culture and lifestyle for a very affordable price while being surrounded by nature at its best.
Our native cottages made from bamboo surrounded by an abundance of plants and flowers will give you a true feeling of being relaxed and comfortable. We also feature modern air-conditioned rooms for those in search of more luxury.
Our friendly staff is there to assist you in every possible way to make your stay an enjoyable one. Whether you would like to use our free kayaks or gaming area, our jet-ski's or want to pay a visit to the local live-museum, it's all a pleasure for us to provide these for you. Our cozy restaurant serves both excellent authentic local and international dishes and our bar is well equipped. Wifi is free for those who still want to stay in touch with the outside world.
Hangout Beach & Resort will give you a true glimpse of Filipino culture that will warm your heart and make your stay an unforgettable one.About us
My stay here is very memorable in many ways:
1. The place is sooooo soooo homey I feel I did not leave home. The rooms have modern facilities.
2. The location is good….fronting the shorelines of Boracay.
3. It’s safe and tranquil.
4. The food is the best….No MSG, but very delicious and palatable. I think I gained a lot of weight. Omigosh!!!! No diet please…according to Yolly.
5. Internet is very good as well as the cable.
6. And most of all….the owner, Yolly…my new friend, is so amiable, hands on, accommodating, funny, and enjoyable to converse with. She gives everything you need as long as she can afford it. Her staff is the best…from Liza, the manager, to Nanay Lucy, to the one who assisted us in the videoke, and the rest of her staff. Thanks heaps for all that you did. Will certainly come back….God willing. Goodluck in your expansion.
Thank you very much to Yoli, Liza and their team of staff for making us feel like part of the family during our stay, We had a great time in this chilled out, well-equipped base camp from which we went on excursions to the local river for a fresh water swim, a trek through the jungle to swim at a waterfall, and a trip to Boracay on the sail boats. We mixed with the locals for a Zumba class and got to know some of a few beers at the bar. I will definitely return here the next time I visit this part of the world. 5/5
Great and relaxing place. Right at the beach where you can do some kayaking and swimming. Service is excellent as well, very friendly staff who are very helpful and kind. And only a 20-minute boat ride away from the overcrowded Boracay. this is an excellent place to unwind, I can recommend it to everyone!
Join us for an intense rock music night wherein 10 rock bands (members of AIRB) are going to strumm their guitar, beat the drums and perform at their best and rock the stage of HangOut!
Join us and Enjoy an accoustic band playing and a special valentine dinner buffet with your significant other.
Free chocolate and roses to make the night more romantic.
Hangout Beach & Resort Christmas Party
Globe : +63 977 783 7045
Smart : +63 928 953 8937
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your message sent successfully.
Something is wrong. Message cant be sent!